SMBME 62 – How the Wedding Industry is Using Social Media & Internet Marketing
Social media, content marketing and internet marketing are changing how businesses market themselves. One industry that has been greatly impacted by these new marketing techniques is the wedding industry.
Almost all of the tools that couples use to research and plan their big day – the setting, photographer, food, music and more – have moved online. Word of mouth is still number one. Couples now have entire social networks at their fingertips to gather feedback from.
We want to make sure your business is prepared for the new way couples are planning their big days. So we’ve gathered a group of local wedding vendors to share how internet marketing and social media has impacted their business – and how they’re leveraging it for success. We hope to see you on the 6th!
What: SMBME 62 – How the Wedding Industry is Using Social Media & Internet Marketing
When: March 6th, 2014, 7:30 – 10am
Where: Portland’s Masonic Temple, 415 Congress St. Portland, Maine
Where do I park? There is a list of options at the bottom of this page
How: We would never be able to pull these events off without the help of our sponsors: Gorham Savings Bank, Vreeland Marketing, Hall Internet Marketing, and Others! Fair Trade Coffee
- Fausto Pifferrer – Blue Elephant Events and Catering
- Laurie Andrews – Laurie Andrews Design
- Luke Lanigan – Event Lighting Concepts
- Mitch Dugan – The Music Man DJ Service
- Nadra Edgerley – Nadra Photography
- Maria Northcott – A Sweet Start
The Portland Masonic Temple is at 415 Congress Street and there are plenty of parking options in the area.
- Elm Street Garage, 15 Elm Street (Metro station)
- Temple Street Parking Garage, 11 Temple Street (Nickelodeon)
- One City Center Parking Garage
- Top of the Old Port Parking, 119 Pearl Street
One Hour Parking enforced behind the Portland Masonic Temple on Cumberland and side streets.
We are sorry but bacon is ordered one week in advance. To transfer or refund a ticket, please contact us 7 days prior to the event and we can process that for you.